Craig H. Rabb MD is a board certified neurosurgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, Utah.
About Craig H. Rabb MD
Dr. Craig H. Rabb currently stands as the head director of the neurotrauma program at the University of Utah. He earned his board certification in 1998 from the American Board of Neurological Surgery and has been licensed in the following states:
- New Mexico
Craig H. Rabb MD is nationally recognized as an expert in Neurotrauma and Spinal Trauma. He has specialized in Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), successfully building the largest DBS surgical practice in Oklahoma. Dr. Craig H. Rabb also specializes in Gamma Knife Radiosurgery and Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Beginning his undergraduate studies at the University of Oklahoma, Dr. Craig H. Rabb graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology in 1983. He then completed medical school in 1988 at the same university, graduating at the very top of his class and earning outstanding distinction. From there, Craig H. Rabb MD completed his internship and residency at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles studying in the Department of Neurological Surgery, completing his studies in 1995.
Honors and Awards
Throughout his education and professional career, Dr. Craig H. Rabb has been recognized for his excellence in neurosurgery with the following honors and awards:
- 1988: Hewlett Packard Award (Top Five Graduating Students) - University of Oklahoma Medical School
- 1988: L.J. Moorman Award (Top Graduating Student) - University of Oklahoma Medical School
- 1985: Mark R. Everett Award (Top Freshman Student) - University of Oklahoma Medical School
- 1993: Recipient of American-Scandinavian Foundation Fellowship
- 2014: Vitals Patient Choice Award
- 2015, 2016: Oklahoma Super Doctors
- 2012, 2013, 2015: America's Best Doctors, Oklahoma
- 2009, 2011, 2014, 2015: Oklahoma Magazine's Oklahoma's Best Doctors
Learn more about Dr. Craig H. Rabb on US News Health profile.